- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Maintenance Special- 25% OFFview coupon
Oil Change & Lube Includes 5 qts & filter), 27 Point Safety Inspection, Top Off All Fluids, Complete Brake Inspection, & Consultation on any problem you may be having with your vehicle.
I have heard and read many greats reviews on this business so I decided to give it a try and was definitely not disappointed! I took my daughters' car in to get serviced and from beginning to end, they were very professional and courteous. As a female, I always get the feeling of condescension when I take my car in but at Car Care USA, they took the time to explain and made me feel reassured that I took my business there. Their service was very reasonable and affordably priced and our car runs great! I will highly recommend them to friends and family! Thanks!!